Most of our students tend to study music with us for several years, as our teachers are capable of teaching from beginning through Advanced Levels. We see all kinds of students, some who…
- start as children and continue through high school
come in for help with a specific role or show in theater
start in elementary or high school and go on to a College of Music
- start as adults and sing in choruses, churches, karaoke bars, and bands
- start as adults and start entertaining at nursing homes, halls or churches
- are already skilled professionals and come to us for coaching, or to learn music theory, another instrument, or improvisation
- never play for another human being, besides themselves…
but all are Music Makers!
At Rhapsody Music Lessons, each student has the undivided attention of a well-qualified professional musician and teacher, who works with them one-on-one, to improve their skills. We believe that making music is joyful and we want to share our love of music-making with our students. We encourage them to spend time daily, practicing their instruments and working on their weekly lesson, so that we can continue helping them to build their skills.